ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-10

1. 5,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    I remember being warned about this a long time ago (in these threads - by people who got shut down). I ignored it at the time, thinking that zoono had something unique about it. But as the sanitiser frenzy happened and zoono surged in price (then fell back substantially - along with failed deals), I had to reassess. More info popped up from contributors here. I also got into another stock with similar claims that just wasn't making sales (and their chemistry seemed better). I also discovered that Quat based sanitisers could actually be pretty bad. We live with germs / microbes and many of these are beneficial to us. The last you need in the home is to kill every microbe. Same in animal settings. Your microbiome needs balance, not distruction. Thats why antibiotics have lingering (bad) affects. But apart from that, Quat based sanitisers are everywhere and cheap. I searched many different sanitisers on the market and compared labels. Like I said, nothing unique about zoono unfortunately. The only thing they had was branding / marketing and got lucky with the covid insanity (until it was discovered the virus travels through the air).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 158150 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 353668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.