ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-3

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    They are still feeling the effects of a stiff drink after reading the results. Dont drink the bottle because youll need it close by for the next 6 month ride.

As Ive said in previous posts on this company, part of me feels sorry for the company, I feel a lot for the shareholders (incl myself), but their lack of being proactive turned an infected leg, into an amputated leg into ICU.

1.5 yrs ago the writing was on the wall that flogging off hand santiser was doomed but they just kept doubling down at the poker table when they were holding a junk hand. You can only bluff so much until all your chips are in, then you have to show them. The company has got what they deserved by not doing, what some might say is in hindsight, I think it was easy to sight after 3-6 months of crashing revenue, to pull the pin on employee more and more distribution managers from Manchester to Mars and everywhere in between to flog this stuff off with zero results, only reported 1000 of deals coming soon. The costs soared and the revenue went the other way. They were in a very healthy cash position and now they are in ICU with capital raising fast approaching. Unfortunately the poor people that will pick up the bill are the retail shareholders still holding shares. What will be interesting is who is happy to throw cash into the hat, and at what valuation?

If they can raise capital, and focus on animal health, mould for packaging and make some actual headway instead of only hearing spin about 50 new deals on the horizon, I would then consider buying again. But that has a few giant hurdles to cross and probably 12 months minimum time horizon.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 158150 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 353668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.