NVX 8.73% 68.5¢ novonix limited

I enjoy reading your analysis of NVX. I agree that NVX has great...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I enjoy reading your analysis of NVX. I agree that NVX has great potential due to the supply chain challenge from China. It is important for Western countries to reduce China's influence on critical minerals. This is one of the main reasons why I continue to watch and invest in stocks like NVX. However, as I said, I'm still concerned about its short-term performance. KOWE's delay is not a big surprise to me, it is normal when developing a new product or plant.My concern is who will take the remaining capacity in 2023 and 24? I used to think it would be either Samsung SDI or Sanyo. But now I doubt it based on its slow progress and the latest quarterly report. My knowledge tells me that DV (Design Verification) should have been done long ago on any Gen 1 or 2 furnace. Samsung and Sanyo should be doing PV (Process Verification) only on the graphite produced by the new Gen 3 furnaces. The worst scenario was that Samsung and Sanyo had asked to repeat all the long term durability tests, which is why it took so long. Anyway, there should be some test results from them. I'm not happy with NVX's communication when they already have something in hand, especially in such a microeconomic environment. The lack of communication made me think of some test failures that have occurred and that they are dealing with. So the company is keeping quiet. I hope that is not the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
0.055(8.73%)
Mkt cap ! $334.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.5¢ 69.5¢ 65.5¢ $2.109M 3.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2232 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 22670 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.