FGR 4.03% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

to be fair, they gave an update on this not so long ago. But...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    to be fair, they gave an update on this not so long ago. But honestly I don't care if 1.500 or 2.000 pools have been sold. The only thing that matters for me is the tpa. Here we have to recognize that none of those minimum order quantities have been met, most probably because its not so strictly defined in the contracts as they want to make us believe. Thats all the WG promo technique....

I am still invested, only because flowserve bought in... Hard to say if their product is superior compared to others or if they simply overpromote on this too.

The communication under MB got reduced but thats OK for me, most of the earlier announcements were nothing worth but did cost money. When do they expect to reach break-even? Easy to answer, just check by when MB gets his performance bonus - if I remember correctly 5m in revenue by 2025 is their internal goal.

Since the Gerdau fail the share price declines, but so far seems also Nanoxplore did not get a big boost from them until now. Is there anything we can get excited for in 2023? Still have small hopes on BGS or the concrete company of Ogles brother... but who knows.

Anyone of you have more insight in regards to GreatCell - is this another cash burning machine or do they really have some good cards?

@sewell64
    What's your experience with their product? Seems not to be amazing, otherwise you would have let us know?!

Cheerio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.03%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $42.62K 700.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36656 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 228058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ 35421
Last updated 11.25am 01/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.