FGR 2.00% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Hi Nameuser,Normally I would agree, but the forecast of BE by...

1. 15,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6776
    Hi Nameuser,

Normally I would agree, but the forecast of BE by the end of 2019, along with the company's expansion plans were part of an ASX announcement.
    https://app.sharelinktechnologies.com/announcement/asx/c2b92e106842ce0a04b008492ffacb8d

The BE was based on Newgen, ALT (pools) and Steelblue, we all know the volumes being sold into these industries are only a fraction of what we were lead to believe, the UK sales again have been a complete load of BS, claiming if it lives up to its expectations we would exceed the current plants capacity.

I know the company will use covid as the excuse for why these sales didn't occur, although that is complete BS. I don't know of any iron ore mine or any of Newgen's clients who would have reduced capacity.

Then we have the UK sales. the only sales I can recall are the front door mats.

Seeing Craig Mc sell his substantial shareholding as soon as he was sacked (retired) should have been a good indication to us all the sales and forecast were just BS, You only need to see the change of company focus by Mike which validates this theory, no CEO is going to change the focus/target markets if the old crew were on the right track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $2.572K 51.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 715286 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 103678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.