TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

investing takes a great deal of patience in my experience. The...

1. 4,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    investing takes a great deal of patience in my experience. The trick is deciding when a share needs patience and when you have made a bad decision and you need to get out.

I can’t see the half year being all that good but I am hoping they will at least have got closer to a positive npat. August I think is the big one - they really need to deliver a good Q4 and H2.

The other thing with shares, is you either trust the management or you don’t. If you don’t think they are executing properly or telling you the truth, why put your hard earned money with them. Some of my biggest losses have come from investing in companies where I didn’t have faith in the management, but talked myself into the idea that the underlying business was good enough.

some quotes to leave you with (generally attributed to Buffett, although maybe not and I may not have them exactly right)

”the sharemarket is a mechanism for transferring wealth from the impatient to the patient”

and

”in the short term the market is a voting machine in the long term a weighing machine”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.