ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 607
    I wouldn't think so, as I could imagine if it had come in it would be in the 1.8 Other section of cash flows.
    snippet
    As outlined in the October 19 announcement, Peppermint will receive a one-off integration payment of circa $40,000 and earn on-going fees on a revenue share basis for each transaction, dependent on the service performed which at this stage cannot be quantified In terms of materiality.

'will' being the operative word suggests to me that they have not got it yet. Maybe when phase 1 is launched in Feb.

Cash burn way down. The funny thing it looks like they are only 379k away from being in profit. smile.png Amazing what bringing your running costs down can do.
    So that tells me that they are bunkering down as far as expenditure and majorly focusing on Mass Specc, which will hopefully be good return in the long run but low burn as Mass Specc are possibly doing the lions share now. Don't know just a theory.

snippet
    The Company is strategically focussed on securing higher-value, better target loans that will deliver increased profits and build a strong loan book as well as broadening its range of loan products to assist Filipinos access non-bank finance.

Ok, so that's good to Imo. Looks like they are possibly changing tack and targeting higher value loans rather than micro. I like that better, Less admin with higher profits and potentially less risk with secure jobs. Hope I'm reading that right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.