PIL 18.2% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Good Question"How people will use it is a big question mark.Same...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Good Question
    "How people will use it is a big question mark.
    Same with how it will draw family members into start using it as well."

It's going to take time for members and their families to get comfortable with using Mass Specc's PinoyCoop App, rather then what they are used to by walking down to their local ATM to draw out cash to pay bills etc.
    I'm sure it's going to be the younger generation of these families educating the older ones in this regard. But once the realization sets in of how easy it is (through bizmoto' EMI financial services) to pay bills, do money transfers, get loans, and maybe later buy and sell items, order rides, order food etc. you just don't go back Imo. Provided they get it right and it works seamlessly, I can only see this growing for PIL.

Question is how fast will it take to take off. This is where I would like to see Peppermint start providing numbers fairly straight away after they launch this, no matter how small the numbers are, just so as we can track the progress ourselves. Peppermint are still a very small company in the scheme of things, so I'm not expecting miracles straight away. But it's a big Co Op, so even getting a glimpse that it is starting to get popular will be a great sign for share holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $13.54K 1.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5403347 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 266892 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1456000
Last updated 15.57pm 27/05/2024 ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.