ROC 53.3% 11.5¢ rocketboots limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-4

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

I have been a broken record since listing but I don't understand why anyone is in this stock, and the numbers are very poor. I am also very worried that if you look at the use of funds they are materially under the sales force and materially over the other ... The only way this company has any chance of not going under is to sell its way forward. As per the IPO take the money for sales people and push hard and get that revenue up.

Planned Sales expense : $2.92M actual 712K (if I am not missing something zero new customers !)

Planned working Capital and Other :: 700K and actual 2M

annual revenue ..... less then 1.5M

7 months after NVIDIA announcement and silence

@techinvestor17 qualified customers to me in Tech sales means that the sales person has engaged with the client, in theory he client has been confirmed to have budget, so there is a "qualified opportunity" it is a long way still from a new customer. The quality of qualified is also very dependant on the quality of the sales person as it is easy to say qualified but really it be junk. I have had sales people have conversion rates from Qualified to deal of less then 10%, however if they have a quality process the conversion rule of thumb use to be 33% eg 1 in 3 qualified customers become customers (a rule of thumb and a little dated). My old cynical view is you only say qualified in an ASX announcement when you have nothing else to say as it is pointless, if they gave a sales forecast that would be of value, or a TCV forecast yes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.040(53.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 11.5¢ 9.0¢ $795 8.436K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 178571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.