ICI 4.00% 2.4¢ icandy interactive limited

I'm not sure how many people are saying that the Co is dead and...

1. 1,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I'm not sure how many people are saying that the Co is dead and they are getting out. A couple many?

Make no mistake, that was a bad report. Not for the financials, they were ok. It was a bad report for the lack of care and effort my management.

I'm hearing a misconception over and over, even by the pro ICI supporters. There are literally dozens of studies that demonstrate good investor relations promote SP. There's nothing controversial or unexpected about that. There's a little echo chamber that has developed here that are telling yourselves that Kin can't do anything about SP and that its all external factors that have suppressed the price. That's simply not true and is a wish or hope at best. The fact is that is the opposite of many many years of investor and business management study. Don't take my word for, although I have had to study this is some depth over the years. Google 'investor relations share price' etc or variations of that. Many studies across markets clearly demonstrate that poor IR depress SP. Go your hardest, since everyone loves to say DYOR, well go for it.

I know its more fun to try to pretend the Co isn't doing anything wrong. I know its more fun to listen to ExcuseDave1942. But investor relations is not an unknown beast, its actually very well studied and anyone who has been in the space knows exactly what prolonged silence from management does to a SP.

btw not all that is directed at you Terminatord
    Last edited by bakerrrrrr: 02/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.