ICI 4.17% 2.3¢ icandy interactive limited

I’m sorry mate but your logic on this topic this week has been...

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I’m sorry mate but your logic on this topic this week has been so flawed that if you actually lived by such logic your life would be unliveable.

A few days ago it was that you know some other co that did bad market comms, therefore ICI shouldn’t. That is simply ridiculous. By that logic you would never use a car (some people drive bad or dangerous), never trade stocks (some are bad investments), never take any advice (lots of people get things wrong) and the list goes on. It’s not an excuse.

To this post above, I’m not disrespecting your ability to research where the Co is up to, but any Co that makes investors go looking for everything will simply languish coz the mainstream investors don’t have time to do the ‘leg work’. Would CBA, FMG, or any tech stock on the ASX do that? It’s not my opinion, it’s very well studied and established. It’s why all the main asx Cos undertake genuine investor relations/comms and if ICI ever wants to be taken seriously it’s needs to start.

I’m sorry but your dogged determination that ICI shouldn’t be doing comms is strange, what could it possibly hurt? (and please don’t quote back that irrelevant story and a Co that did it badly. Literally hundreds do it just fine). It just comes across as excuse making and I strongly suspect it’s from owner’s bias. Don’t worry I got major owners bias too but I’ve also got some serious ‘profit bias’, so doing classic behaviours of a loser stock is not something I’m willing to tolerate in management.

Come on ICI, you’re better than this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $30.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $54.57K 2.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 471397 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 44414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.