ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1199
    yes i've received multiple responses, from Appxplore, Storms & my dissatisfaction was sent directly to KWL, & last month Flying Sheep responded to me. in summary, they are all extremely busy & working hard in the background, excited to share what they're working on & what's coming. unfortunately, no details or timelines were provided, which is disappointing, but was expected. everyone was very professional

my gut says in less than 3 weeks some news, a preso will drop, or we'll see updated game demos released along with the preliminary report; that should excite the market again & restore balance to the Force:

i have some ideas of what might be happening behind closed doors & coming, but it's pure speculation based on the halt in the SBB, the whitepapers for both MG & QA being removed from the websites, along with 90% of the content, lack of substantial details & updates in recent 4Cs... it's frustrating management has dropped the ball in regards to SH relations & transparency, but i strongly believe ICI has a very bright future; not the ridiculous 1 billion in 2 years bright, but i'm sure massive news & opportunities are brewing, like another acquisition/partnership/IP sale or purchase/JV/game launches etc are all in ICI's future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.