MSB 1.76% 97.8¢ mesoblast limited

I’ve held here for years because we have products that in my...

1. 1,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    I’ve held here for years because we have products that in my view will, in the fullness of time, gain FDA approval on merit. To me this is plainly evident and I need no further incentive or vindication to be content with my investment here.

Many people’s stress here is about ‘expected’ timelines and timeframes. MSB is clearly not without fault with some of its communication in this area but we operate on a pathway dictated and determined by an ultimate, uncontrollable arbitrator. Too many here set ‘likely’ target dates and are then disappointed by the self fulfilling failure to meet these frankly random individual parameters. Biotech is no place to be if you’ve always got a bus to catch.

So just focus and ask yourself if you believe we have the goods. You’re considered view alone; not the peanut galleries view, not SI’s view, not the views of the many excellent contributors here.

If the answer is yes then stick around and be richly rewarded in the fullness of time imho - I just can’t give you that time and date of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.8¢
Change
-0.018(1.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 97.5¢ $712.2K 722.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 93622 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 16023 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.