KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

"In any case, there was very little movement in the share price...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    "In any case, there was very little movement in the share price around those investor updates as most people took it for what it was. If there was any material news, then it would have been shared via a formal ASX announcement."

That is correct, many people like myself did not dump the stock at 10c when we were told by the CEO that a million case supplier was about to sign. I was about to sell at 10c at a healthy profit but was told by the CEO about the new supplier. The SP would definitely have plummeted if it was not for this comment.

I have never been a CEO, so have no experience running a business but I can tell you that I don't even tell my boss (let alone our investors) about a new deal I am working on until someone has signed on the dotted line. Once signed, it is a guaranteed deal that no one can get out of. Only at that point do I tell my boss and investors about the deal. (yes, I work within the parameters that I am given and have autonomy in my role).

If you are in fact Dean, stop making excuses, learn from your mistakes, and for the love of god, don't be a CEO again. Don't drain more people out of their hard-earned. I would say, instead of making excuses, hang your head in shame, but that would be too harsh.

Have a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.