KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

You have to be kidding me Miracle maker.how many things along...

1. 5,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1358
    You have to be kidding me Miracle maker.

how many things along the way did Dean say and I as a gullible and excited person hook line and sinker went for the ride!

As all over exuberant people on Reddit and a lot on HC too, everyone wants a unicorn and to get rich.

Dean was selling us a story but looking back Dean was pretty much full of it

acquisitions and CR which helped get performance shares
    CR where Shareholders were always happy to throw in money including myself yet Dean chucked in buggar all
    $1m customer nope
    big family’s of wine onboarded, well not really a few cases or so went through, from what I saw but nothing substantial
    selling out shares for the family house obligation as a reason or some other junk
    then sellout when he left the company when most were quite certain he would maintain his holding
    mentioned breaking even a few times whilst was in charge
    I sent him a email when the price was plummeting only to be told everything is ok in a matter of words

it’s a joke to say I had more control than someone like Dean…. You certainly have made me feel special (not really).

This whole experience has left me feeling absolute crud… and I pray never to make the same mistake again, take what ceos and directors say with a pinch of salt.

If something goes up vertically ask the question is this truly justified, has something material occurred or is just Disallowed

I am sorry for everyone caught up in the same scam as me.. but I am not one of the scammers, I screwed up made nothing lost plenty.

i wont post on the KDY forum again I have way too much emotion in this stock. Lost a heap of confidence with stocks since, but hope I have learnt something from this mistake.

To all that were here in the good times I will remember those memories.. not the last year and half.

To those getting back in or holding onto KDY I wish you all the best for the future
    Last edited by Keyhole: 14/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.