RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-11

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1186
    So is there a President director of Re>Pal even if its not Jenkins or Bowhill, or have the Indonesians just allowed Range to set up a company with no directors?

And what is your theory if neither Jenkins or Bowhill hold any formal office in Indonesia - that they follow my speculative path into receivership and DOCA while leaving one of their colleagues (ie the one or more President Directors) with the personal liability to the ITO?

The issue is more about whether the ITO can be treated as a vanilla creditor of a limited liability entity vs whether a personal liability accrues to someone in the event of the company's demise.

"why do you care so much given the stock is suspended, you rate it a sell and you do not hold any?"

I was a shareholder of RAN but sold after getting a read on the Directors. I continue to follow because you learn more from objectively assessing your decisions rather than simply joining a cheersquad of fellow shareholders (the norm for many HC Boards).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.