CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-20

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    That is true, many companies have dropped out of the race and changed direction. I was surprised to also see RNO, they were a company i had invested in the past, but i was never aware of them having cannabis related products (i actually bought their Mute nasal plugs, but i found them too uncomfortable to use whilst sleeping, but they definitely opened the airways and worked well in that respect)

I'm not sure what change you have seen Neil, my sentiment is still the same. The company is a hot mess - the endless suspension speaks for itself, and its simply history repeating itself.

My sentiment still says Held and Sell. (whenever it comes out of suspension)

@workingdog asked me if CBD isolate was profitable, and i agreed with him it certainly can be.

It remains to be seen whether or not it will be profitable for CGT/CGB. OR whether that profit is enough to stem the bleeding.

I made a claim that i felt the lack of information on CGT was going to end up with shareholders finding out in a footnote that the project was a failure, due to some unforeseen event. I was even a little facetious and proffered COVID as a potential concern.

The quarterly today shows some better pictures of the actual growing setup in Thailand, although there is very little substantive information on current quantity planted and harvested and the yields / expected yields.

I unfortunately remember too clearly when we were told of a 500 tonne expectation, that yielded so poorly we were never informed of the final amount.

28th October 2021 CGT received funding for the plant funding model, to cultivate 30,000 plants.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5016/5016354-c9708ebc354c131e0ec788cac9cd1044.jpg

Todays quarterly shows only 15,000 plants for the plant funding program, and 10,000 for CGT.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5016/5016369-a2d85911bf849af593962694a86e4a84.jpg

Now we also have a projection of 20,000 more plants being planted at the end of February. until i see sales $$$$, i will take any claims with a pinch of salt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.