CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I think that is a very simplistic response, and why farmers get...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    I think that is a very simplistic response, and why farmers get upset with city people. Growing crops, managing yields, determining soil agronomy, insect control, moisture content, and soil nutrient density, to assess biomass results after the first 3 month "new " broadacre growth crop was completed is not a 1 day effort or even a 1 week effort. Gosh, this was a virgin crop literally. Please go and do some study on farming practices.

Hemp was a prohibited crop in Australia for 80 years. This was the first full industrial hemp broad-acre crop planting and harvest in Australian "living" history for human consumption. I am not talking about the little pet food crop-growing farms either. The market thought it was just wheat or something. It wasn't. Pet food have different quality control conditions set to human food crops.

It has taken almost 3 years to really assess the outcomes of broad-acre farming in Australia. Have a look at how many companies have struggled and given up farming hemp here, from the public company side. The majority have struggled. EXL has struggled, ECS sold the farm literally, and they are in Tasmania. APH, (TSN) has struggled. EOF has struggled.

If we could sit in a farmers shoes. you might see it differently.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 06/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.