CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks Chris, I appreciate your effort in searching for that...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    Thanks Chris,

I appreciate your effort in searching for that comment you believed I made, but I don't believe you will find one as I have already looked. Thank you, also, for taking the time to answer the six questions, even though we may not agree on the conclusions.

I have read about echo chambers and confirmation bias in relation to my posts, but I believe I have simply tried to clarify or provide rational perspectives on the noise in this forum. These terms are more applicable to all the posts that have been pushed into this forum, from my observation, at least. The continuous negativity and heavy criticism of some normal practices of microcap companies, not all facts, has been quite distressing over the years, like accumulated expenditure, running losses, etc. Also, the ignoring of cataclysmic world events affecting trade has been even more disturbing for me.

It's evident that management has not delivered as promised, but the noise of negativity and criticism has overshadowed any positive sentiment or action. While there are worse companies than CGB, people should be open to considering positive developments. I am unsure about Thailand, but the company is not running on empty. I have put ten people on ignore, which has provided a respite from negativity. Chris, I appreciate your honest responses and that's why I engage with you.

My main concern is that due to the negativity and negative noise, people may miss out on the bigger picture if the company finally delivers. If it fails, I will admit my mistake and carry the loss as we all do, but until then, I hope to provide a different perspective that may keep hopeful shareholders focused on the steps being taken to achieve the promised goals.

Best regards, and let's hope we can recover our investment.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 07/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.