CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Hi Neil, Are you going to answer my question? How can the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    "Hi Neil, Are you going to answer my question?

How can the quarterly report for 31st December 2018, be so different from the Half Yearly report at the same date?"

Sure Chris, happy to.

Look at the growth stage of the seedlings at the time of the Quarter photos you provided...add in a time element of 3 to 5 months of growth and then unexpected results in stalk health and yield outcomes due to either soil nutrient quality and moisture density, or the dryer than expected conditions in Australia at the time and you get the outcome accurately reported in the Half Yearly Report a few months later.

Again I ask the questions:
    1. Can weather conditions change expected yield outcomes?
    2. If a crop hasn't been grown since before 1937 in Australia when most farmers would be passed away, and temperate conditions are changed in Australia under global warming, how could Andrew, or any other hemp farmer give absolute guarantees on crop yields, other than make a determination based on global evidence as to what could be a reasonable outcome for a crop yield? Andrew also had small trial plot results which were favourable and would have, I expect, given him the confidence to report to management the suggested yield outcome. (I did not discuss this with him - it is an opinion only)

Public companies if they want investment must future predict expected outcomes if they want investment. The ASX does scrutinize those announcements.

Chris, to me, that all makes sense, doesn't it? We are talking about agriculture and raw product, not actual products on the shelves. Not being flippant, just stating how it works.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 07/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.