CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-71

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    Hi Chris

I accept your viewpoint and position. I only have 2 people on ignore. Responding to them has proved to be a waste of my time as they are incapable of accepting facts that run counter to their existing view.

My commentary has been based on facts and data that are found in the public domain. If there is disagreement - then rebut what I write with some facts - it is simple.

I find the panoply of excuses such as world economic events, crop delays (Festival of the Moon from memory), farming conditions, production problems, COVID supply issues, micro-cap blah blah, nasty contrarian posters etc. all rather pointless. All of the excuses/justifications, in my view, reflect an emotional attachment that prevents a fair-minded analysis. For example, how long has this been in suspension now and why? Can anyone answer that question with some clarity?

Worse still, is the implication that when a poster asks a question or promotes a contrarian point of view (supported by referenceable facts) they are painted as having some kind of 'hidden agenda' or other nefarious purposes. The juvenile nonsense that I have been subjected to is incomprehensible. I was once asked why I use the smiley emoji at the end of my posts - seriously? I have been accused (often via a very clumsily put inference) of working for another MM company - seriously? And on it goes. Why is the desire to examine everything but the cause of the issues so prevalent?

I am also of the view that if a poster was or is a large holder and has previously worked for the company then surely, prudence and due diligence would demand that posters subject those views to a greater degree of scrutiny. I am always happy to have my views scrutinised and rebutted with facts. Facts as opposed to emotive pleadings.

What ought not to be forgotten is the many thousands of dollars that may have been lost by those who invested in the 3.5c cap raise. Is the argument then that this company is a micro-cap and therefore somehow immune from reasonable scrutiny? I would encourage all posters to read the PDS (version 15 or whatever it was) that accompanied that cap raise and tick off the items that have been completed. Maybe they could report back here with a list of achievements and say "... take that Basileus ... see they have achieved what they said they were going to." I look forward to the day.

That's my last word on this rather circular topic. The excuses are tragically forlorn.

I have also noted on numerous occasions that I sincerely hope that all holders not only recover their investment but go on to make profits.
    Last edited by Basileus: 08/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.