CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks, Chris, just wanted to acknowledge your post. I don't...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Thanks, Chris, just wanted to acknowledge your post. I don't know if you highlighted discrepancies for CGB as much as you did bring to light, again, the difficulties the hemp industry itself had with initial good seed plantings back in 2018/19 and then to be faced with disappointing yields once the crops tried to grow during those times.

Regarding your comment about people on Ignore, as I mentioned to you before, I have about 10 on ignore but two in particular who just either wouldn't listen to reason, appeared to follow conspiracy theories, or simply dismissed any replies I tried to give them outright and then wanted to critique my English and blame me for not replying to them properly. You can't reason with people who do not want to be reasoned with. I understand they're still going on about it and trying to make mileage out of it. Perhaps a little childish or churlish. Anyway, that is human nature and this is a discussion platform. I found that you always were good to debate as you at least considered points of view. Look forward to catching up when I get back. Thanks also for the medical reference. I have tried many variations and only the Canntab tablet seemed to help my neuropathy.

Hi @workingdog just wanted to thank you for your nice comments. Yes, I will enjoy a rest. I noticed that you have ventured back in here again. Respect your decision and wish you well, and hopefully, we all get a good result at the end of the month.

Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.