CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I would just like to add with that question, Chris, I just ask...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    I would just like to add with that question,

Chris, I just ask the question because your whole premise of the argument for these historical events is, as I understand it, based on this company's lack of transparency over the 500 tonnes and also the difference in details in reports. I provided facts from Quarterlies that some revenues were raised. We didn't have a CLI situation. If you are able to reply that would be great. (edit- just saw your reply)

What I find fascinating also when reading forums is when posters bring up old C.R.'s and failed expectations to stay at or go above those C.R. prices.

How many thousands of companies on the ASX platform or on Chi-X or Nasdaq or the many other trading platforms around the globe, over the 300 years of history of trading have failed to maintain a current share price value from a C.R.? If you invest in the stock market be prepared to lose your money or if you are wise and quick, come out with a win. There is an extremely high chance you will lose on one of your stocks or even more if you play in Pennyland. With Pennies, if you lose your dough, the market will tell you it's your fault, not a particular company's. So I don't understand frankly why people just lay out misery for others on forums like this.

No matter what someone who is known has said, or someone who is anonymous. You read and then go do your own research. Simple as that, or just take a risk and hit the button. But please don't fall for that old chestnut about the C.R if it has been covered enough at the time of the fall!

The reality is CGB, to date, hasn't made the cut, and many, if not all of us are now faced with the pain of the fall in the share price, along with all the other Cannabis stocks that have taken a severe hit. But there is a chance with a solid bank account that there may be a chance for some of us to recover some of the losses. Years and years of whinging is not helping anyone or even your own state of mind.

Cheers, @workingdog

Last edited by Neil1959: 08/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.