CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Our previously mentioned bulk planting, was actually a trial...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "Our previously mentioned bulk planting, was actually a trial planting of some seed we hoped would grow into an amazing plant, all reports showed it growing fantastically, till we went to harvest and found no seeds. We don't know why this is, but as a fantastic and shareholder oriented board of directors, we will be investigating this thoroughly to find out why. Our farming consultant has advised this will take 6-12months before the cause can be fully ascertained. On a positive note, our farms in Victoria were unaffected and yielded a good harvest"

That is a lovely consumer-focused note Chris, I wish that the ASX would allow those types of easy explanations, but they don't. They have been tightening up their scrutiny of ann's I have noticed over the past few years as well. The first sentence would probably not make the cut for the ASX. "We hoped" and "amazing" The second and third sentences would probably get a send back note from the ASX which would probably state: "Please explain what results you have to date." That's from a marketing guy having dealt with the ASX notes many, many times.

From a consumer's POV you would get caned on this forum as going back to the old fluffy days of CGB with momentous and the other words.. perhaps one or two posters would nail you on it.

But easy isn't always ASX approved.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 08/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.