CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-138

1. 2,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    @workingdog - I fail to see anything intimidating or interrogational about @Basileus response to you.
    When someone posts their opinion that's what we're here for, however, if that opinion expresses figures that are very much out of the norm, there's nothing intimidating about asking you to back it up.

Then you pull out a comparison to Neil, being his stand-in punching bag... really ?
    That's a bit strong, though granted, he doesn't like to appear negative towards the company either when his opinion is highlighted.
    Not a good look anyway when there's an outside possibility of of his testimony being required in court to support the company's defence for non-payment of a contract, as well as being a substantial shareholder as of the latest info I've seen mentioned here, and furthermore, having been a contractor to them for social media, as well as being involved in the re-listing process liasing with ASX/ASIC.

So I fail to see where being his stand-in comes into it mate.

Harassing ?
    Let's look at that from your side shall we ?
    Don't you think that an amount of harassment comes from yourself ?
    I haven't seen anything from Bas that could be termed as harassing.

Look, it's all about balance imo, and if ones' opinion is questioned - where's the problem in backing it up ?

Have a good one
    AE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.