PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Plenty of tension here when it comes to the SP ...and yes its...

1. 3,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Plenty of tension here when it comes to the SP ...and yes its valid..

So, what do we have at the moment and how much is it worth is a million $$ question and I guess that would be the case of investing in ANP ...I mean hold or buy more or if someone sees value somewhere else ....

Well we do have a fantastic data which is recognised by plenty of experts around the world...most important is our PI...prof Voit

And to get this data has it taken over 5 years ..so obviously we are 5 years head of anyone starting now...

We are getting no where...feels like that at the moment...

Why ...obvious delays...

Well nothing from AF on deals and even if one was in discussions we wouldnt have a clue unless it's signed on paper...

Anyways we all know all the above...

What is the team now...CG , AF...
    GT and ND have done an excellent job so far with the science / drug and no question about that...

Deals take time that's the reality......and it can take a very long time ..and most times it never happens....so what will AF bring or can get is a question ..

Now just an example...even if Sarepta offered $50m for Half of EU....would you accept??

Obviously big NO...

Reality is no one offers $50m to a company whose MC is $50m...well it hasn't happened before ( EVER ) to my knowledge, so I have serious doubts .....

Even if it was offered...most holders here including myself would be jumping up and down....and go nuts as all are expecting $1.2 b deal that Sarepta got...

Reality is we do not get that at the stage we are...unless we are the luckiest in the world to get $100 or $200m upfront...and other in milestones...

Well that's won't happen that's the reality , so for me deal is not happening at the moment...the gap may be too big that's the problem...its not that there is no interest in the drug.... it's the agreement getting the deal together...

So what do we have after this ..Long Covid..

There is no interest in Covid IMO...and deal for that would have been done by now as it can be as little as $2-5m to get in bed together...so IMO it's not coming...

All big numbers / deals will come into the game if we get the trial up and running asap and that's the key...that's where the interest is from around the world ...that's where the $$ is waiting...that's where the interest is from the parents of DMD effected kids...

Now all our other games live ODD , Market exclusivity etc will come into picture once we are half way through the trials....

All eyes will be on the results mid 2024....and I believe that's the only thing that will deliver true $$...

Everyone knows , we do not have enough funds to even complete the existing trial, forget about MD and others getting wages....so in this case everyone may want to take advantage whether it's deal or anything else... getting a new CEO is also not easy....

New CEO will need to get $$ first before he even starts tbh....is my opinion...and that's a big job in the current market...

So we need a CEO who is a believer and achiever.....

I just have one more thing in my mind...CG wouldn't want to f this up after a fantastic career ...so there is my hope .

Anything AF brings is a bonus IMO...Yes we have story and results , but getting those $$ is the real game...

All the delays in the trial is really not making any sense...is 3rd part calling all the cards?? Dunno...

Market is not confident with trial starting soon, $$ needed, no team.... No communication from mgt...too many unknowns and most impt is past delivery time frames is all against the existing mgt...

I think better oppurtunities elsewhere...hence some may me moving funds...

Any thoughts??

All above is IMO...Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.