PER 3.80% 7.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-34

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    But what about the non regular readers Upthefrog...all it takes is for one poor young newbie to a forum (who does not necessarily know the golden rule of never investing money one can not afford to lose) to take a significant stake in a share based on an Itsa type buy comment in any share to then lose the lot ....

I am more than happy to look silly (or, as Winsol puts it .. a complete dill) for making this same mistake but I am not as happy with the depreciation on funds invested in that parcel purchase, nor the lost opportunity from not having invested elsewhere given my decision at the time...

but I differ on opinion with Winsol in labelling me a complete dill... a complete dill is someone who makes the same mistake twice and I can assure you I will not be making any further purchases based on any post from Itsa.

And i stand 100 % by my opinion that anyone making the kind of statement Itsa makes should be aware of the possible actions his comments can produce and be sensitive to the words they use, ....

BCOs post is spot on and has essentially said what I would have said to Winsol in reply had I chosen to respond but I didn't as I have nothing against Winsol and he is as welcome to his opinion as I am to having mine re Itsa ....

dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $68.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $47.57K 622.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1598 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 140942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.