ZNO 12.9% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Hingdog - Interesting HC post name ?Market manipulation is a...

1. 1,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Hingdog - Interesting HC post name ?

Market manipulation is a type of market abuse where there is a deliberate attempt to interfere with the free and fair operation of the market, the most blatant of cases involve creating false or misleading appearances with respect to the price of, or market for, a product.

Anyway, shorting of shares is legal here, selling someone's else's shares to drive down the price then to buy them back to make a profit !! what risky transactions to make unless you have the knowhow, access to directors or broker shares for hire !! these guys take that calculated risk, most normal people buy shares on the open market based on a story followed by some due diligence in a hope to make some extra retirement $$$, genuine honest commitment using their hard earned capital not "other people's money" so to speak.

It's my simple rule to keep your cool when analysing a stock, and avoid getting caught up in online hype or big change in the share price, by analysing potential investments carefully and objectively, you can protect yourself from falling prey to short-and-distorters and make better stock picks in the bargain.

I guess great in theory however in reality this form of "abuse" by shorters is prevalent all over the index's and paid ASX watch-dogs are not doing a great job in my view.

As for Zoono, what a massive fall from grace and their shares are all but worthless with many loyal retail investors who stayed the course listening to Mr Hyslop's words have had their pants pulled down, Simples !! Including me.

ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $5.771M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $8.434K 292.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 437298 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 85245
Last updated 11.35am 06/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.