DRO 3.00% $1.38 droneshield limited

The oversubscription accepted was from shareholders, not in the...

1. 1,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    The oversubscription accepted was from shareholders, not in the placement. Had it been the former, we might feel aggrieved at dilution. As it is, the oversubscription was comparatively modest when you consider the scale of inventories needed to fulfil large orders, as well as satisfy new customers as to ability to fulfil. In fact I'm surprised how few shareholders subscribed for their full entitlement, even though clearly a number of HC people did.

i'm not a "lucky" investor, they'll be no sudden takeover announced at a big premium while I'm an overweight shareholder waiting to take some profits, based on my historical record. Should I sell to seek pastures new however, then big orders will flow etc within days. No, for me, my patience is always tested.

"If you can keep your head, when all about you are losing theirs....
    'If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you........
    "If you can wait but not be tired of waiting.....
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster, and treat those two impostors just the same.
    If you can make a heap of all your winnings, and risk it all on Droneshield......
    And after patient investing, see new beginnings, but about your gains keep lips tightly sealed."

Not quite Rudyard, but IF is spot on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
0.040(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.199B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.40 $1.33 $12.06M 8.830M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24864 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 23822 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.