ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    The next Qtr result is about one week away. For what it is worth, I calculated a trend line through the deteriorating Zameen results of the last few quarters, and started to brace myself for another set of poor numbers in this Qtr's results.

Last Qtr we got:
    "Maiden quarter of positive operating cash flow for FDV Group of A$609k in 1Q 2023 ... Total EBITDA 1,976,635"

I extrapolate the following for this Qtr:
    "Break even operating cash flow for FDV Group of A$0k in 2Q 2023 ... Total EBITDA 1,329,546"

I am just putting these numbers out there because after the recent fire sale in the FDV SP, I am guessing most punters were expecting these sort of numbers to be released, if not worse!

Now for the Good News.

If FDV reports EBITDA $1.3mill, then I predict the current FDV SP recovery will continue and I hope to see 56-58c before 1 Aug. Investors should be happy with $1.3mill. It is not the Armageddon scenario everybody was fearing back in May-June. In fact it would be the 4th best EBITDA result FDV has released in its lifetime. I bought a s.load of FDV at 33c and and I am betting on this outcome.

If FDV reports EBITDA of $1.6+ mill, then the current FDV SP recovery should accelerate and we may see trading back in the 70-90c range, and that will suit me just fine.

If FDV reports EBITDA significantly below $1.3mill, then I have mis-read the situation completely and you can ignore everything I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.