LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I personally am optimistic by new management and can notice...

1. 1,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    I personally am optimistic by new management and can notice already the turnaround in the first quarter under DV.

While he will need more time to turn around retention, I am positive by the tone of the report. As noted by one poster, no fluff and smoke/mirrors.

The truth will be in results going forward and my first marker will be the delivery of new products as noted. The old guard of management would often promise and not deliver. If DV puts it out there then he needs to meet his targets as the market is mostly gun shy from Karl et al. tenure.

With inflation due to be under control and rate hikes halting, hoping tide to tech will return with the timing of new products/new management/new strategy.

It was the clean out of stale fish that needed to happen a while ago. Disagree DV is in the roll to wrap up and move on, outlandish suggestion. He is too much of a professional to jeopardize his career.

While I'm certainly not just yet ready to direct more capital to LVT, I'm feeling energised for Livetiles future going forward under new management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.