LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

This is not such a bad update.Its not great news, but its the...

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    This is not such a bad update.
    Its not great news, but its the expected news. The company has not fallen off a cliff.
    Product development is going ahead and the wording used isnt just fluff.
    The cash burn is less and may well be $500,000 or less for next quarter - just a guess. This is not so bad.... the following quarter may be positive.
    Some of the sign ups are good. Will be interesting to find out who the australian dept is and how big a job.
    The fact is, people are still assessing products and buying it.
    The My Net Zero comments dont let on much but hopefully there are a lot of woke companies who think its a world saving idea.
    The appointment of a serious Sales Director is positive. One of the main problems has been that Karl and his lady/boy friend were the sale persons - and they didnt quite make a success of it.
    I reread the conditions associated with Karls new agreement - its great. I would be devastated if I was Karl & Co. He is looking at bankruptcy. There is no way he will pay the debt off, unless he has the money in the bank right now. He is not going to earn enough. They have set LVT up to delete him without repercussions. If he is gone within a year they certainly wont be cash negative. If he pays back the loan they will have a lot of money in the bank...!!!!! (Karl, I hope you have some assets). I am sure he hasn't. Just a guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.