3DP 1.52% 6.5¢ pointerra limited

I covered them this week in my Substack. (original here for...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I covered them this week in my Substack. (original here for those can want to see it).

The company’s words were “ACV currently stands at between US$19.7 million and US$22.1 million, pending outcome of remaining utility customer contract renewals, and is expected to continue growing during Q4 and into FY24 as ACV growth trajectory resumes.”

Whilst it’s great to hear confidence in future growth after this hurdle is overcome, it appears some are losing faith (perhaps more accurately patience) in the strategy.

With Pointerra, we have to remember they are an enterprise sales-led company. With these large clients, leading to large deals, the future is always going to be lumpy.

They did a good job at providing an update for every one of their 6 verticals. They’ve also been fairly impressive at achieving this growth with such lean operations, leading to another positive cashflow quarter.

We also saw a little more about what’s happening under the hood with public product demos. Here’s the cross sections tool:

It seems they too have pushed the pressure on the next quarter.

It appears tailwinds for them too would continue to augment, so I’m keen to see what happens in the next few years.

I’ve also started working on a deep dive behind the scenes for those that want to understand the software and story in more depth. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by Costanza88: 07/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $53.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 7.0¢ 6.1¢ $139.4K 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91965 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 5358 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.