3DP 0.00% 3.6¢ pointerra limited

agreed.....almost universal comment on this company is that the...

1. 2,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1059
    agreed.....almost universal comment on this company is that the software is great/good/revolutionary (arguably I've only heard from brokers or investment analysts so not technical software experts)

but as you say, the execution and integration into the clients workflow may be the roadblock.....it seems rather complicated and I assume the user must be more than your run of the mill data processor and perhaps that element is holding back clients using this as much as they could or should.......the analogy would be that Xero is a great product, but would be useless for most if you needed a qualified accountant present to make any use of it

again this is guesswork, and you would imagine that these utilities with millions (if not billions) of assets and thousands of people maintaining those assets would see some value in paying a decent amount of money to have a system and operator to flag issues that could (a) save/minimise asset damage, and/or (b) save time/effort/money on crews to focus on the most critical/important/at risk part of their network

again just guesswork, but something is not making sense......contracts with large firms and the potential ACV seems large, but actual revenues and cashflow a fraction of what mgmt. indicate they can generate from a client

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $5.71K 158.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 226302 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 17000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 56051
Last updated 15.57pm 07/06/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.