3DP 0.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-80

1. 5,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2730
    Understand, Lumberjack, but none of the companies named in the summary are Tier 1 Primes.

Thirteen companies are listed, sharing a total contract award of $950,000,000 = approx. $730k each.

This is not the single billion-dollar multi-year contract Pointerra is involved in bidding for.

For ease of reference, as posted previously, here are the 2022 top 100 US DOD Primes.

https://dsm.forecastinternational.com/wordpress/2023/02/22/top-100-defense-contractors-2022/

If we look at the Pointerra website Defense and Intelligence Section, we can see they are working in very specific areas of expertise. Only one - Extraction Point Decision Making - could conceivably involve USAF. Even that is a stretch, with extractions carried out by US Army Helicopter Battalions/Aviation Brigades attached to the various Army Divisions, Corps and Brigades.

With the exception of Maritime Insepctions amd Bathymetric/Seafloor Data, everything in the Defense and Intelligence section points to Pointerra's platform being used for 3D Digital Twin modelling of various Army on-ground scenarios to better enable planning and effective decision-making in active theaters of war.

https://www.pointerra.com/industries/defense-intelligence/

Just my thoughts. I know I'm eternally optimistic, but Pointerra isn't done for by a long shot. The 3+ year partnership with Jacobs is testament to that, let alone everything else they have going on. And yes, like everyone else, including Ian I am sure, I'd would like to see faster uptake. But for now it is what it is. In the current macro I'm looking for founder-led, well-managed, well-established companies with vanguard technology, growing cash receipts close to CFP and a long runway of opportunity. For me, Pointerra fits the bill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25666 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 62851 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.