3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Understand, Lumberjack, but none of the companies named in the...

1. 5,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    Understand, Lumberjack, but none of the companies named in the summary are Tier 1 Primes.

Thirteen companies are listed, sharing a total contract award of $950,000,000 = approx. $730k each.

This is not the single billion-dollar multi-year contract Pointerra is involved in bidding for.

For ease of reference, as posted previously, here are the 2022 top 100 US DOD Primes.

https://dsm.forecastinternational.com/wordpress/2023/02/22/top-100-defense-contractors-2022/

If we look at the Pointerra website Defense and Intelligence Section, we can see they are working in very specific areas of expertise. Only one - Extraction Point Decision Making - could conceivably involve USAF. Even that is a stretch, with extractions carried out by US Army Helicopter Battalions/Aviation Brigades attached to the various Army Divisions, Corps and Brigades.

With the exception of Maritime Insepctions amd Bathymetric/Seafloor Data, everything in the Defense and Intelligence section points to Pointerra's platform being used for 3D Digital Twin modelling of various Army on-ground scenarios to better enable planning and effective decision-making in active theaters of war.

https://www.pointerra.com/industries/defense-intelligence/

Just my thoughts. I know I'm eternally optimistic, but Pointerra isn't done for by a long shot. The 3+ year partnership with Jacobs is testament to that, let alone everything else they have going on. And yes, like everyone else, including Ian I am sure, I'd would like to see faster uptake. But for now it is what it is. In the current macro I'm looking for founder-led, well-managed, well-established companies with vanguard technology, growing cash receipts close to CFP and a long runway of opportunity. For me, Pointerra fits the bill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $8.482K 225.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 154816 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 48612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ 171598
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.