ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    Just revisiting this given the share price action... With ~90m shares on issue, we have a market cap of $18m at 20c. In my mind, I'm contemplating what it would take for the share price to double from here. To get to a $36m market cap (40c) on a PE of 15x, we'd need NPAT of $2.4m. That's EBIT of around $3.4m. With an EBIT margin of around 30%, that requires a top line of $11.3m.If we do a similar calc, but on a PE of 30x, we'd need NPAT of $1.2m, or EBIT of $1.7m, which requires a top line of $5.7m, (assuming a 30% EBIT margin).That compares to a current top line (run rate basis) of ~$3m. So if the top line was to grow at 25% pa, we'd reach $5.7m rev in 3 years time. (I.e. 100% share price uplift in 3 years, if those assumptions hold). But if the stock was to trade on a PE of 15x, it would take 6 years for the same outcome (share price to double).Either way, that's a better outcome than the long-term average of the ASX All Ords (doubling every 7-8 years) - but it relies on execution success (30% EBIT margin, strong compounding growth of 25% YoY) and so this is a risk. These calcs also don't take into account the strong cash balance of ~$6m (given the PE multiple approach works off NPAT, not EV). Interested in other's thoughts.
    Last edited by T.E.P.: 12/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.