IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Please don't take this the wrong way but clearly you have no...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Please don't take this the wrong way but clearly you have no idea about Imugene or the diverse range of innovative medicine they are currently delivering in hospitals both here and in the US, nor of the current success of those trials. Pretty soon people are going to be coming to them looking to invest, I hardly think it's going to be the other way round.

Just some friendly advice, why not refrain from posting if you are unclear as to the inner workings and strategy of IMU, as clearly you are not..
    In terms of time frames Imugene is currently collating data to ensure and seek fast track approval for a myriad of cancer indications. Uneducated and ill informed investors continue to suggest FDA product approval and therein revenue are years for Imugene are years away. Unfortunately for them, given that these pending approvals could perhaps be achieved within the next 12 months, many if not all of these unenlightened individuals are set to miss out on a massive uptick in the IMU share price.

I would draw your attention to the eleven drugs in 2022 alone granted fast track approval by the FDA, and note there is now more than ever a directive from Congress to increase this figure immeasurably for cancer related drug therapy approvals in 2023/4.

By the way these comments are facts, not fiction or the innuendo many on these threads espouse to...

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/pharmacy/11-drugs-granted-fda-fast-track-designation-in-2022.html

Incidentally one these drugs granted fast track approval from a clinical trial was BMS's Opdivo wherein the trial met its primary endpoint, progression-free survival (PFS), and Opdualag more than doubled the median PFS when compared to nivolumab monotherapy, 10.1 months (95% Confidence Interval [CI]: 6.4 to 15.7) versus 4.6 months (95% CI: 3.4 to 5.6); (Hazard Ratio [HR] 0.75; 95% CI: 0.62 to 0.92, P=0.0055).1 SEE news.bms.com/news for more

I know of another immunotherapy drug that increased OSR by 5.9 months in a recent Phase 2 clinical trial with no adverse side effects. Ring any bells? So you're telling me it's years away from FDA Approval? Come on, let's all do some more research and get with the program before we start reeling out the old "years away" rhetoric that gives shorter room to move.....thats what they said about LTR before the take over bid came in a few weeks ago..unfortunately over ten percent of investors were caught short with their pants down there..I wonder how many are soon to meet the same fate with IMU..

DYOR Opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.