KPO 0.00% 0.4¢ kalina power limited

Baker-Hughes does not care about the Kalina cycle they are...

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Baker-Hughes does not care about the Kalina cycle they are concerned about selling their turbines. They have already harvested waste heat for years. https://www.bakerhughes.com/case-study/turboexpander-generator-orc-package-highenthalpy-energy-recovery

Unlike the Kalina Cycle it exists to be shipped. The primary patent is what really counts the smaller patents are far easier to get around so would not be much of an impediment to anyone and they no longer do any form of engineering at all now so no new patents have been generated for many years. The reality is if there was a market for the Kalina cycle out there they would have produced the Kalina modules they promised for years and sold them, they have not.

They chose instead to do gas fired turbines using carbon sequestration. The kalina cycle has pretty much zero value in the equation, its only claim to fame is they own the patents and they use it as a carrot to raise funds.

The only project I am aware they bid on was a sands project in Canada and Ross admitted in a Webinar that they did not get the bid because they were not competitive enough, simple as that.

Ask yourself why nearly every waste heat system in the world uses the Rankine Cycle and not the Kalina Cycle. The answer is that it must not be commercially viable otherwise it would get deployed, its that simple.

I just do not delude myself that they have any tech of any value at all, they are speculative entrepreneurs looking for funding through a public company and nothing more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.946M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 22516029 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4362752 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.