AR9 2.60% 7.5¢ archtis limited

After viewing the quarter numbers, I'll defend management on a...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    After viewing the quarter numbers, I'll defend management on a couple of things.

- The services for defence is out of their control, maybe they had more foresight to let us know earlier... We aren't to know.
    - Arm chair experts telling them how they need to diversify their business and exposure to various sectors have little understanding of what they are talking about:
    1. Their partnerships will allow this diversification.
    2. If a big deal hits these holders will be thankful they used their time and resources focusing on this sector.

If you don't like it as a holder it's always your prerogative to leave as some did Friday. I agree some of the professionalism is questionable but I know noones perfect and this is some humans who are struggling with some of the aspects of running a world wide business, disclosing what they can, while keeping shareholders and sp happy. Its hard, clearly.

I am displeased with the following.

- Hearing Kurt dropped out of the meeting and jumped back with 30seconds to and then slides through a couple of million options late last night looks and feels yuk. I'm sure some people would have had some questions about those options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $21.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $28.15K 372.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243242 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.