AR9 4.76% 8.0¢ archtis limited

Are you suggesting management are being misleading or dishonest...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Are you suggesting management are being misleading or dishonest in particular the last question in the webinar re; balance sheet ?

Your posts have contained the same repetitive concerns regarding balance sheet and diversification for quite sometime now which have almost always had a response by fellow members eg rasaj. You obviously can't trust what you are hearing from anyone even management.

It's blatantly obvious that sales cycles involving Government and defence especially international and partnerships with multinational firms take alot longer than any share holder would like, however this is the reality which you need to accept, the fundamentals of the business are improving each quarter with their partners and alliances.

The SP will suffer especially leading into the EOFY without news however I believe this is only short term due to the amount of POCs in play which as stated many times have the potential to rerate the business significantly. I'm not about to for go my CGs discount for the sake of impatient EOFY sell down. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.7¢ $92.26K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 447156 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 8280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.