AR9 0.00% 7.5¢ archtis limited

Thanks rasaj,Understandable, we all go through busy periods and...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Thanks rasaj,

Understandable, we all go through busy periods and I knew you would/will eventually respond as you normally do.

I never said to move away from defence - what I have kept iterating is that they need to broaden their effort(which mean redirecting some effort from defence to other sectors) to diversify in the market, thus diversifying risk - recent quarterly is a case in point. As I explained, they fired sales & marketing staff to cut back on OPEX to get nearer to cashflow positive instead of getting there by focusing on growing revenue. I am beginning to think that AR9 does not have the runs on the board to adequately compete in the defence space against the larger companies/conglomerates. They will remain around 2nd or 3rd tier(eg the KPMG contract). Kurt is our only saviour here because the Australian office seems to be lost if it ventures out from under the defence umbrella.

Keen to hear your reflection on
    • the probable fiscal cliff and need for capital raise by end of year, and the lack of transparency on their capital raises. we had zero accountability on the Nov-21 capital raise - not a word, zilch! .........................and
    • to date not a word on the Dec-22 capital raise for launch of Kojensi into the US($3.5M). Given the lack of cash I think we may see that go into operational expenses bucket(again!!) only to underpin another capital raise.

Those two issues do not look good for the Company outlook which is making investors hesitant and dragging down the share price.
    No pressure to respond - I know you give your postings much considered thought.
    Last edited by tropic: 03/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $16.66K 218.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104863 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 5568 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.