RBR 0.00% 0.2¢ rbr group limited

wanted to share my thoughts on RBR Group Limited, as I believe...

1. 1,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    wanted to share my thoughts on RBR Group Limited, as I believe there may be some positive developments on the horizon for the company. Specifically, I do not foresee the stock price going lower in the near future due to the imminent restart of the Rovuma LNG project and the increase in contract requests from local areas for infrastructure projects.

Recent updates from RBR indicate that there is already significant interest and activity in the region, even before the official restart of the LNG project. Mozambique-based entities Futuro Skills and Projectos Dinamicos have reported a significant increase in logistics and large construction tender requests from contractors and clients, which bodes well for RBR's African business units and their potential for growth.

Moreover, reports indicate that contracts are already coming through from local areas for infrastructure to be built prior to the restart of the project. This suggests that there may already be a high level of interest and activity in the region, which could translate into positive developments for RBR in the coming months and years While stock prices can be affected by a multitude of factors, including economic conditions, industry trends, geopolitical events, and company-specific news, I believe that the developments in Mozambique may bode well for RBR's future performance.

I understand that the Company has made several operational changes in order to address administrative costs in Australia and position itself for growth in its African business units, specifically with the imminent restart of the Rovuma LNG project in northern Mozambique.

Mr Cameron O'Brien appointed as Joint Company Secretary effective 12 April 2023. Mr O'Brien is a Corporate Advisor at Grange Consulting Group and has substantial experience in Company Secretarial and Governance.

In Mozambique, RBR has reported a significant increase in logistics and large construction tender requests from contractors and clients, aligned with the imminent restart of the Rovuma LNG project. The Company has streamlined and strengthened its management structure in Mozambique with the appointment of RBR director, Athol Emerton, to the executive management of the African businesses to oversee management transition to the new team. Additionally, Futuro Skills has relocated its Maputo Head Office to the centrally located Torres Rani office and hotel complex, providing the company with greater visibility and profile with decision makers in the project and development fields.

It will be interesting to see how RBR Group Limited performs in the coming months and years as it focuses on its African business units and the Rovuma LNG project in Mozambique. it is a positive sign that RBR Group Limited's Mozambique-based entities, Futuro Skills and Projectos Dinamicos, have reported a significant increase in logistics and large construction tender requests from contractors and clients in Mozambique, aligned with the imminent restart of the Rovuma LNG project in northern Mozambique. This indicates that there is already a high level of interest and activity in the region, even before the official restart of the LNG project. It bodes well for RBR's African business units and their potential for growth in the coming months and years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.268M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 59431989 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 3805354 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.