CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

I've been watching CPH since it was several thousand percent...

1. 5,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2090
    I've been watching CPH since it was several thousand percent higher than the current price. It has literally fallen that much, over a period of years. Let me point out that the marijuana industry has not fallen anything like that much, it is literally more than an order of magnitude in difference. The entire time the CPH bulls have been saying the exact same things about it being due to recover, be greedy because the market is fearful, etc. The market is actually not fearful of CPH, it is extraordinarily bullish. The market cap shows that the market is pricing in some sort of miraculous developments which there are no signs at all will occur. If the market was fearful of CPH the price would already be around $0.001-0.002.

Being greedy when others are fearful only makes sense when the fear is irrational. In all the years I've been watching CPH, the irrational ones have been the bulls, not the bears.

I've never touched Brain Chip and have no intention of doing so. That was your example, not mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.