CHM 2.70% 1.9¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-3

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Without looking at the schedule of milestone related payments and just going off their operating cash flows I would think they need to raise between $10 to $20mil.

they could raise this in a couple of tranches spaced out but I would think minimum $10mil if we want to have a few quarters of cash

I don’t like that r&d spend was so low compared to staff costs during the quarter but it shows that the current trials are self funded with no need for CHM cash

I note the $30mil in unused finance facilities has been removed this qtr whereas it was included in the Jan qtr

best case scenario is they do multiple smaller placements with L1 in an effort to minimise dilution while the company is undervalued

I participated in the last cr and that hasn’t worked out so far but I’m thankful I view my investment in CHM as almost a donation - if I make money great but if I don’t I have contributed to research and trials that will progress better outcomes for patients even if it’s not through CHM.

hopefully positive news release and upcoming presentation can boost sp prior to any required CR

the market is still risk off and biotech is getting very little love despite positive progress

I note that the CHM0201 combo trial is not funded by Chimeric - do CHM still have the rights to the results of this combo trial or a patent on this combo for commercial use? I thought the agreement said they had the rights to anything jointly developed. I’m a little unclear on this and do not quite know how to take the news around this trial

I don’t have much spare funds to participate in any upcoming CR so will have to leave this in the bottom drawer and allow the team and technology to do their thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $16.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $16.36K 885.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 176666 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 37449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.