MTM 0.00% 3.9¢ mtm critical metals limited

Exactly right, Roch2077. I personally think this is playing out...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Exactly right, Roch2077. I personally think this is playing out perfectly. Pomme is definitely the key asset here (by far), with two previous drill holes already confirming excellent REE results. Two of the follow-up holes (2 out of 10) are to be drilled right next to these, which means a likely positive outcome (which the market will likely love). Personally, I think these should be drilled first, and that is likely the case. Now, as time rapidly approaches the Pomme drilling campaign, we are also now awaiting the secondary (but also incredibly prospective) Laverton assays. Although these may be a 'scratch' on Pomme's potential, they nevertheless represent great potential in their own right. The great thing is that now we are actually so close to Pomme drilling, it shouldn't matter so much if the Laverton results are good or not so good. All eyes (and FOMO) should now be focused (if not already) almost entirely on Pomme, with the potential to initially increase our market cap to $100 million plus, and then potentially onto hundreds of millions with follow up drilling. I can see why the options are now getting eaten up at the moment. Imagine if we do go to $1.00 per share (quite possible on good results), which is an approx 5-6 fold increase from the current SP, then the options (MTOA) could hit around $0.75 (approx. 15-16 fold increase), given the 25 cent excercise price (but ignoring time value). Of course, the oppies have much more risk, including an exercise price of 25 cents and expiry on 26 November 2024. But still amazing potential. Of course, as always, there are always risks in every stock, but the MTM story is certainly incredibly exciting!
    Also, a special thanks to you, Roch2077 (assuming this pans out), as I followed you across from MAY!!!
    And to all holders, good luck, and buckle your belts, I feel this ride is about to get extremely exciting! Hopefully, we'll go vertical and pull some tremendous 'g' forces, in the process!!! But stay diligent and use discernment.
    All the above, in my humble opinion, and please always do your own research (especially with options).
    Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $17.34K 456.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53788 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 35179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.