AJX 8.33% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Well the shareprice trajectory of upwards was short lived not...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Well the shareprice trajectory of upwards was short lived not that I expected anything else just yet, maybe on confirmation of field test for marines and or big order for eclipsys in vests.
    Was wondering though if the company was still in trial stage for Military it wasnt really clear in 4c other than to state they are still working with military. If you listen to March recording , look at a few past 4c together with the latest it has me wondering where we are at. Have we passed the pyroman? Are we in field trials for Military still, will we have to participate in a RFQ for the military or have we already etc, plenty of questions that were not really addressed in 4c. Is this because they cant or is it because they have had to go back to drawing board I am a bit nonplussed about this side of things. Did have a thought that the pyroman must of gone ok if they are submitting for marines but really thats just looking for confirmation bias, anyway thoughts anyone?

yes it was a great 4c but we still need that one good kick like marines etc to really cement it so investors can feel a bit more positive on the future, yes this is all my thoughts views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.021K 159.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181195 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 39611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 18.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 92611
Last updated 14.09pm 10/05/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.