AJX 8.33% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I’ve looked into this a bit more. Although the Forty Winks...

1. 5,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16627
    I’ve looked into this a bit more. Although the Forty Winks webpage shows the Mlily brand name in the photo on the right, that photo is of a Mlily mattress, not a pillow. A photo of the actual Moonshadow Thermocool pillow can be seen on the left, but it is not a Mlily pillow. Forty Winks does sell Mlily mattresses (but not pillows) but Moonshadow is a totally separate brand. How the Mlily mattress photo ended up on the Moonshadow pillow page, I have no idea.

Moonshadow is a brand of Sleep Corp, an Australian (ex-South African) company headquartered in Dandenong South, best known for its patented Protect-a-Bed products which are sold world-wide.

The Moonshadow Thermocool pillows with Reactex can be purchased in-store in Australia from Forty Winks or Sleepy’s (a Mattress Firm owned company). Online, they appear to be cheapest at the moment at Sleep Solutions.

Reactex can also be found outside of Australia in the Serta Arctic range, Sleepy’s home brand Reactex pillow, SensorPEDIC Epic Chill and Therapedic Polar Nights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $9.226K 838.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9710099 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 66845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.