BPH 4.76% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-5

1. 9,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2400

Trouble is guys in this woke age we currently live in atm a PM can state on a Terigal beach that Pep11 will not go ahead on he,s watch while the Pep11 holding company’s are trading on the ASX, but in the same example a CEO of a Pep11 company’s nowadays can’t update a company and it’s shareholders of WTF is going on with the approval process of Pep11 without without the CEO being dragged over hot coals and the company put in suspension for six months, it’s BS I know crew, how can we change this system we live in sadly we can’t, but if it’s any compensation every day of the ridiculous delay for Pep11 is just winding Pep11,s spring tighter and tighter till it’s finally released, it’s BS crew especially when 90% of our energy we use in the world comes from O&G and u308 but of cause the woke world we live in bury the sector as redundant all the while the O&G sector is making its biggest profits in all its history, somethings got to give in this system and it’s certainly not going to be the O&G sector in the MT.
    Humans tend to enjoy there modern way of life we have become accustomed to imo and in just about every way it is intertwined with the O&G sector for most of this century from what I can understand

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $9.162K 458.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1520435 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3273821 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.