EMV 2.31% $1.90 emvision medical devices ltd

Speculatively, there’s a fair chance Angela Dos Santos might be...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68

Speculatively, there’s a fair chance Angela Dos Santos might be intending to present the first of the stage 2 trial scans at the World Stroke Congress, which is one of the two biggest stroke meetings in the world. If so, our team must be pretty confident in the initial results, and it’s worth bearing in mind that it’s not a breeze to get a presentation accepted for a meeting like this. The conference organisers have yet to decide whether EMVision will get a poster or a podium presentation, but I suspect EMV will be pushing for the latter, which will of course be more visible.

It hasn't been easy for long-term holders over the last 2-3 years, but the company might now be going through pre-flight checks prior to taxiing out onto the runway. Provided the Gen 1 works as intended, which we don’t have any reason to doubt, and noting that the Gen 2 process now also seems to be powering ahead, this imaging modality really is going to be a worldwide game-changer in stroke care. This will save countless lives, and allow many more patients to avoid the misery of sudden onset serious disability. There are no realistic competitor devices - the same considerations that we've discussed at length previously in this forum still apply.

I'm daring to hope - and believe - that we have an exciting year ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
-0.045(2.31%)
Mkt cap ! $164.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.93 $1.87 $21.81K 11.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 1367 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.89
  Change
-0.045 ( 0.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.93 $1.93 $1.88 4456
Last updated 13.52pm 05/06/2024 ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.